As young adults navigating the complexities of the world, we sometimes forget that deep down, we’re still those carefree kids who live for summer fun.
So, don’t lock away that spirit!
Because Summer belongs to you
Unlock your summer video contest
Submission deadline (Open each for details):
About the contest
Introducing the “UNLOCK YOUR SUMMER” video contest, centered around unplugging the heatwave, unveiling your growth, unleash your potential. This contest is your ticket to escape the dog days of summer through exciting activities, showcasing your learnings, and making the most of this valuable journy with ABROADER.
Inspired by the captivating adventures of “Phineas and Ferb”, this year’s contest invites international students and SEA Vietnam members to ignite their creativity and share their incredible journey with the world.
What are the awards
What you gain as winners
Let the “UNLOCK YOUR SUMMER” video contest be an excellent opportunity for you to learn new skills, connect to other like-mined people and share your stories with the world!
How to participate
Submit your information to the form within your program duration:
The easiest way to make short videos are by answering a single question at a time (your video is the answer), here are a few sample questions or video captions:
- Why do I choose Vietnam for my summer internship?
- How I mastered the art of physiotherapy in a month
- Learning any foreign language by doing this (with the help of SEA Vietnam)
- How I design an “Apple Park” like building in Vietnam…
- Day in a life of a Web-design intern in a fastest growing city in the world
- What impact do you think your local project in Vietnam can contribute to your career path?
- A good video includes 3 factors: keep it short, less is more, and make it fun, informative, and story-telling!
- The award description hints at the kind of content you should make
→ You can watch our template video about Marketing Intern at ABROADER here: Demo video
At host companies/ coffee shops/ restaurants/ museums/ local food/others
- Activities of your day/ story-telling/ vlog…
- Hanging out together/ Reaching for help/ Birthday surprises/others…
Vietnamese cuisine/ traditional ao dai/ local-life setup
Follow the structure: What/ When/ Why/ Who/ How
What are your roles in the company, what you have to do at work.
How is the work culture, is it different from yours?