Overview: Vietnam has moved a long way from being a technology backwater to become one of the fastest growing technology markets. Considering software industry, Vietnamese technology market grew from less than 10 to more than 750 firms with 4,000+ people just after 10 years. An IT internship in Vietnam provides students with authentic experiences in the industry and opens future career opportunities for them in the global market.
International students will usually get some or all of the following benefits provided by their host organizations while doing an internship in Vietnam:
It should be noted that the benefits a student can be provided with often vary by placement and depend mostly on their host organization.
Internship Titles: Front and Back End Web Developer Internship, Web Design Internship, Bridge Engineer Internship, Web and Mobile Developer Internship, SEO Internship, ERP Consultant Internship, Customer Relation Management Internship, etc.
- Be enrolled in university, graduated or have relevant work experience in the field of interest
- Languages: English (required by most host organizations)
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Email, Internet Usage, etc
- Soft skills & interpersonal skills (accountability, proactiveness, creativity, communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, management, etc.)
- Passion for work & ability to work under pressure
- Other specialized knowledge, professional skills & qualities to perform the job (vary by placement and depend on the specific host organization)