Market Research Intern at Leading Biz Info Corporation
This role is ideal for an economics/ business student who is interested in the Asia Pacific region. This independent research think tank in Vietnam consists of top experts recognized for their high-quality and policy-relevant research in a wide range of socio-economic issues.
About the Host
This company provide comprehensive analysis and local insights to our clients at quality standards of the world’s prestige advisory firms. They work with institutional investors and industry players to help them understand the market and specific segments of interests, in order to define market entry strategies into the sector. They leverage on their sector database and their expert network with local experience and insights.
- Join industry’s top business analyst team and involve in different research phase: from collecting data to writing reports and making market forecast
- Gain in depth knowledges of the petroleum industry in Vietnam/ Asia region
- Secure professional reference upon successful completion
Program Highlights - All in one!
- Immerse in local culture through Vietnamese lessons, cooking class, city tour and trip to World's top destination (Halong Bay/ Mekong Delta) – All included in the program
- Ample supports from our onsite team and lovely “Local Buddies” – Vietnamese university students who can show you around their city and its hidden gems
- Experience life abroad authentically - More than travelling, get to know the city with the locals!
- Travel Vietnam or hop around Southeast Asia on the weekend (Bangkok or Bali is just 2 hours flight away)
- Join our networks of international students to discover Vietnam together
You'll get hands-on experience, working on projects that will contribute to the analysis that helps our clients make informed decisions about the future of their business to analyze and make strategic decisions and bring success to investors, banks, financial institutions, corporate owners and management.
- Conduct research on different Vietnamese economic sectors, including: Financial Services, Construction & Materials, Healthcare, Banking, etc.
- Data sourcing, mining and crunching
- Assist with financial data collection and financial analysis
- Other duties as requested by Research Associate and Management Team
- Students studying Economics, Finance or Business Management, priorities for students having background related to petroleum industry
- Have knowledge in economics , finance, investment management, risk management, legislation related to petroleum industry Good research skills, writing skills for scientific reports
- Good team - working skills, responsible - able to finish work on deadline
- Excellent in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Calculation skills of economic parameters of projects; priorities for applicants having experiences in economic calculation softwares
*Job Description is for reference only. Your actual responsibilities are subject to change based on your capacities, interests and the host's requirements at a certain time.
Remote internship is open all year round. Application is reviewed on a rolling basis and is expected to be submitted at least 1 month prior to desired start date.
Internship duration: 8 to 24 weeks
Working hours: 30 - 40 hours per week (varied depending on applicants and positions)
Program Fee & Inclusion:
Program fee: US$990
Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
Pre-program orientation: Our onsite staff will guide you through 02 online, interactive orientations that focus on Vietnam and Vietnamese culture, how to navigate cross-cultural communications, how to work remotely effectively.
Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, online expert sharing session.
Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
Our entire process is an easy 5-step journey – from application to after you return home.
Browse and apply! Check out the wide range of programs we offer by major, industry or location. Select the program you want (you can choose up to 5) and click Apply! For this step, you will need to fill in personal information and upload a resume.
Can’t decide? Contact us for individualized recommendations. No fee is required at this stage and you can still change your selection later after an interview with our Placement Advisors.
After your application is submitted, our Placement Advisor team will review your application and get in touch for a FREE online consultation on available opportunities. We will also answer all your questions about the location and guide you through the next steps.
No rush to commitment! After the interview, you’ll receive a Conditional Offer with details of your chosen program. You’ll have time to review the offer and when ready, submit a deposit to secure your place. This deposit is fully refundable if you are not placed in a program.
Welcome onboard! Our onsite team will work with you to ensure we secure a suitable placement. You will get to learn more about the role/ program you’re applying for through detailed description or interview with potential host companies so that both sides know whether it’s a good fit. If all goes well, congratulations! You will receive a placement offer. Time to prepare for your internship! Here’s the list of things to complete:
It’s official! Internship starts officially on Monday when you will have a virtual company induction to get you oriented and ready. Afterwards, your weeks will be filled with engaging works, weekly check-ins, cultural immersion sessions and more.
You did it! To wrap up the program, we’ll host a virtual final evaluation session with you and your host. To take full advantage of the internship, we encourage you to share your experiences, join our global alumni network and add the internship to your list of achievements on your resume/ Linkedin profile!
Your selected programs
You have not selected any programs.