Marketing Executive Intern at Growing Startup
Looking for an opportunity to do an international remote internship and you are interested in marketing? Seize your chance to be a marketing intern at a young, dynamic startup company in Ho Chi Minh city. It will be a fruitful internship filled with a marketing knowledge and skill set in an educational environment.
About the Host
Located in the biggest city of Vietnam, this startup is committed to helping Vietnamese people to learn English, especially Professional English. With glorious vision and mission "For 1 million Vietnamese experts in English, reach to the world", the company is innovative in developing an unique methodology “Expose yourself to Language” - "Anglophone" that allows learners’ English capacity to be improved significantly in the shortest period of time.
- Learn to do marketing activities through social media (Facebook mainly)
- Know how to do analysis of the efficiency of marketing activities on sales
- Work in a team improve sales through gaining customers' attraction
- Reference letter for good performance
- Monthly allowance: 200 USD
Program Highlights - All in one!
- Immerse in local culture through Vietnamese lessons, cooking class, city tour and cultural sessions – All included in the program
- Ample supports from our onsite team and lovely “Local Buddies” – Vietnamese university students who can show you around their city and its hidden gems
- Experience life abroad authentically - More than travelling, get to know the city with the locals!
- Join our networks of international students to discover Vietnam together (who know, you might visit their home countries one day)
As an intern, your responsibilities include:
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-actions, landing pages and lead generation content (through social posts like Facebook)
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activities turn into customers, and find way to improve sales through attraction
Maintain and update customer databases
Support Event team in setting up event offline and online to attract customers.
- Marketing Background or related fields (Bachelor's)
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
- Know the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier CC) - Basic
- Facilitating skills - Intermediate
- Research skills - Intermediate
- Pitching marketing plans to groups - Intermediate
- Aesthetic sensibility - Basic
- Basic event planning - Basic
*Job Description is for reference only. Your actual responsibilities are subject to change based on your capacities, interests and the host's requirements at a certain time.
Remote internship is open all year round. Application is reviewed on a rolling basis and is expected to be submitted at least 1 month prior to desired start date.
Internship duration: 8 to 24 weeks
Working hours: 30 - 40 hours per week (varied depending on applicants and positions)
Program Fee & Inclusion:
Program fee: US$990
Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
Pre-program orientation: Our onsite staff will guide you through 02 online, interactive orientations that focus on Vietnam and Vietnamese culture, how to navigate cross-cultural communications, how to work remotely effectively.
Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, online expert sharing session.
Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
Our entire process is an easy 5-step journey – from application to after you return home.
Browse and apply! Check out the wide range of programs we offer by major, industry or location. Select the program you want (you can choose up to 5) and click Apply! For this step, you will need to fill in personal information and upload a resume.
Can’t decide? Contact us for individualized recommendations. No fee is required at this stage and you can still change your selection later after an interview with our Placement Advisors.
After your application is submitted, our Placement Advisor team will review your application and get in touch for a FREE online consultation on available opportunities. We will also answer all your questions about the location and guide you through the next steps.
No rush to commitment! After the interview, you’ll receive a Conditional Offer with details of your chosen program. You’ll have time to review the offer and when ready, submit a deposit to secure your place. This deposit is fully refundable if you are not placed in a program.
Welcome onboard! Our onsite team will work with you to ensure we secure a suitable placement. You will get to learn more about the role/ program you’re applying for through detailed description or interview with potential host companies so that both sides know whether it’s a good fit. If all goes well, congratulations! You will receive a placement offer. Time to prepare for your internship! Here’s the list of things to complete:
It’s official! Internship starts officially on Monday when you will have a virtual company induction to get you oriented and ready. Afterwards, your weeks will be filled with engaging works, weekly check-ins, cultural immersion sessions and more.
You did it! To wrap up the program, we’ll host a virtual final evaluation session with you and your host. To take full advantage of the internship, we encourage you to share your experiences, join our global alumni network and add the internship to your list of achievements on your resume/ Linkedin profile!
Your selected programs
You have not selected any programs.