Join a Physiotherapy Internship in Vietnam and
- Bell’s palsy
- Carpal tunnel
- Rupture of ligament
- Frozen shoulder
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Plat feet
- Talipes equinovarus
- Brain arteriovenous malformation
- Short wave
- Shock wave
- Traction machines (Cervical vs Lumbar)
- Neurology department
- Geriatric department
- Brain energy unit
- Diabetic wound care unit
- Inpatient rehabilitation department
- Trauma & orthopedic unit
- Daycare for children with disabilities
- Spinal unit
- Orthopedic surgery department
- Acupuncture point inject
- Feathers needle
REVIEWs ON US
“Interning at 1A Hospital has been an incredible life-changing experience. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity and the impact that it has made on not only my future career but my personal life as well. This internship has prepared me with great knowledge and increased passion for my pursuit of a Doctor of Physical Therapy in the U.S.
My daily tasks alter from week to week depending on which department I work in. I have worked with both physiotherapists and medical doctors allowing me to enhance my comprehension of multiple medical conditions. My daily interaction with the doctors allows me to ask a plethora of questions which helps me understand the complexities of the injuries or diseases patients may be dealing with. I have observed medical conditions and injuries ranging from patients that have ACL tears or sprains to children patients with Cerebral Palsy. I have also observed patients that have been affected by strokes, scoliosis, tuberculosis, and countless orthopedic injuries.
I was able to view a plethora of diagnostic imaging tests consisting of X-rays and MRIs. I have assisted directly with the patient’s care by utilizing therapy techniques such as joint mobilizations, stretching, passive range of motion, assisted walking, and strengthening therapeutic exercises. I was also able to assist with Traditional Medicine interventions by removing acupuncture needles after the treatment was completed. Overall, my time as a physiotherapist intern is truly unique and remarkable.”
- Other durations are available upon request, with a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Program fee for in-person medical internship (placement at hospital), another $100 USD
– $500 USD will be collected as the training fee paid to the hospital. ABROADER will
collect the fee on behalf of the hospital.
- 8-week internship: Weekend trip included (Visa renewal), no Mekong Delta Tour
- The program is set for the 2022-2023 academic year, in the event of exchange rate fluctuations or price increases made by partners or other suppliers, ABROADER has the right to modify program fee..