PR & Marketing Intern at International Venture
If you have the ability to make a Thursday night gettoghether fun, or you have always excited to see how Pepsi and Coca-Cola advertisment war going then this role would help you develop your inner marketer by a huge margin!
About the Host
This venture was established in July 2006. Over the last decade, they have built a trusted brand that is well recognized by shareholders and customers...
For them, corporate governance is the optimal utilization of two important resources, Capital and People, of which talented, dedicated, kind and suitable people are the key to help the Company become successful. public and sustainable.
With the purpose of concentrating to build up the happiest and most creative place where everyone is able to work with passion, voluntary dedication and a high level of cooperation are the keys to help us to overcome all challenges and achieve your goals.
- Get the opportunity to directly participate in the concept creation process, product development, and be familiarized with market analysis, product promotion, idea creations, media publication production, etc.
- Gain in depth knowledges of the investment industry in Vietnam/ Asia region
- Have the chance to research, planning, and implementing new marketing campaign and ideas
- Secure professional reference upon successful completion
Program Highlights - All in one!
- Immerse in local culture through Vietnamese lessons, cooking class, city tour and trip to World's top destination (Halong Bay/ Mekong Delta) – All included in the program
- Ample supports from our onsite team and lovely “Local Buddies” – Vietnamese university students who can show you around their city and its hidden gems
- Experience life abroad authentically - More than travelling, get to know the city with the locals!
- Travel Vietnam or hop around Southeast Asia on the weekend (Bangkok or Bali is just 2 hours flight away)
- Join our networks of international students to discover Vietnam together
You could choose on of the following positions that suits you best:
1. Content Marketing
- Create new ideas, plans, and contents of communication channels for products and projects of the Company
- Produce media publications, sales documents, media pitches, social media ads for projects and products of the Company
- Have the opportunity to participate in "Core Team" to develop new products and projects of the Company: take part in the creation of concept, build and develop new products in the system of member companies
2. PR & Communication
- Create ideas, produce and edit media content (PR articles, press releases, newsletter, etc.)
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with press agencies, television stations and communication partners
- Collect, analyze, evaluate information, news, reports, surveys on industry, market, competitors and customers
- Coordinate with relevant departments to organize major communication events such as product launches, press conferences, sponsorships, community events, etc
- Coordinate with relevant departments to control and handle communication crisis
3. Graphic Designer
- Responsible for the design, management and development of fine art products of the Company
- Design advertising and communication publications on channels (website, facebook, youtube, etc) such as banner flash, popup, email template, website / application interface, clip, etc.
- Design printed publications (brochures, brochures, posters, bandroll, etc.) and items used in the event (backdrop, invitation, standee, signboard, etc.)
- Supervise and manage the quality of printing and production of advertising forms and products, ensuring to comply with the approved designs.
- Design and manage the brand identity of the Company and member companies.
- Students studying Economics, Finance or Business Management, priorities for students having background related to investment industry
- No experience required
- Be able to operate the computer system and maintain computer discipline at all times.
- Have breakthrough ideas, dare to think differently, dare to change and confront challenges, etc
- Have a deep and creative thinking and philosophy; have a passion for reading, learn information related to brand, media, art, etc
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work cooperatively and work independently.
- Ability to speak and present ideas fluently in English.
*Job Description is for reference only. Your actual responsibilities are subject to change based on your capacities, interests and the host's requirements at a certain time.
Remote internship is open all year round. Application is reviewed on a rolling basis and is expected to be submitted at least 1 month prior to desired start date.
Internship duration: 8 to 24 weeks
Working hours: 30 - 40 hours per week (varied depending on applicants and positions)
Program Fee & Inclusion:
Program fee: US$990
Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
Pre-program orientation: Our onsite staff will guide you through 02 online, interactive orientations that focus on Vietnam and Vietnamese culture, how to navigate cross-cultural communications, how to work remotely effectively.
Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, online expert sharing session.
Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
Our entire process is an easy 5-step journey – from application to after you return home.
Browse and apply! Check out the wide range of programs we offer by major, industry or location. Select the program you want (you can choose up to 5) and click Apply! For this step, you will need to fill in personal information and upload a resume.
Can’t decide? Contact us for individualized recommendations. No fee is required at this stage and you can still change your selection later after an interview with our Placement Advisors.
After your application is submitted, our Placement Advisor team will review your application and get in touch for a FREE online consultation on available opportunities. We will also answer all your questions about the location and guide you through the next steps.
No rush to commitment! After the interview, you’ll receive a Conditional Offer with details of your chosen program. You’ll have time to review the offer and when ready, submit a deposit to secure your place. This deposit is fully refundable if you are not placed in a program.
Welcome onboard! Our onsite team will work with you to ensure we secure a suitable placement. You will get to learn more about the role/ program you’re applying for through detailed description or interview with potential host companies so that both sides know whether it’s a good fit. If all goes well, congratulations! You will receive a placement offer. Time to prepare for your internship! Here’s the list of things to complete:
It’s official! Internship starts officially on Monday when you will have a virtual company induction to get you oriented and ready. Afterwards, your weeks will be filled with engaging works, weekly check-ins, cultural immersion sessions and more.
You did it! To wrap up the program, we’ll host a virtual final evaluation session with you and your host. To take full advantage of the internship, we encourage you to share your experiences, join our global alumni network and add the internship to your list of achievements on your resume/ Linkedin profile!
Your selected programs
You have not selected any programs.