Sales Intern at International Venture
Have you been thinking of kickstarting your career in an international and friendly & competitive environment? Is Entrepreneurial your word of choice? Then join in the sales force in this established international corporation!
About the Host
This venture was established in July 2006. Over the last decade, they have built a trusted brand that is well recognized by shareholders and customers...
For them, corporate governance is the optimal utilization of two important resources, Capital and People, of which talented, dedicated, kind and suitable people are the key to help the Company become successful. public and sustainable.
With the purpose of concentrating to build up the happiest and most creative place where everyone is able to work with passion, voluntary dedication and a high level of cooperation are the keys to help us to overcome all challenges and achieve your goals.
- Gain hands on experience on variety of sales and business development activities
- Join a professional, self-developing intensive, and competitive but friendly workplace
- Gain understanding of the investment business
- A lot of chances to be connected with industry leader in startups.
- Secure professional reference upon successful completion
Program Highlights - All in one!
- Immerse in local culture through Vietnamese lessons, cooking class, city tour and trip to World's top destination (Halong Bay/ Mekong Delta) – All included in the program
- Ample supports from our onsite team and lovely “Local Buddies” – Vietnamese university students who can show you around their city and its hidden gems
- Experience life abroad authentically - More than travelling, get to know the city with the locals!
- Travel Vietnam or hop around Southeast Asia in the weekend (Bangkok or Bali is just 2 hours flight away)
- Join our networks of international students to discover Vietnam together (who know, you might visit their home countries one day)
The sales intern will join the business team that focus on the real estate, hotel, and furniture sector. Responsibilities include:
- Do market research of the market for Company’s products, make analysis of competitors and the development trend of an assigned market in real estate, hotel, furniture distribution market, etc.
- Deploy the business plan and strategy oriented by the Board of Management (condotels, resorts, urban area, luxury apartments, hotels, shopping centers, office for lease, etc.)
- Establish channels for selling products and services of the company in the target market.
Have passion for sales
No experience required
- Have breakthrough ideas, dare to think differently, dare to change and confront challenges, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work cooperatively and work independently.
- Ability to speak and present ideas fluently in English.
*Job Description is for reference only. Your actual responsibilities are subject to change based on your capacities, interests and the host's requirements at a certain time.
Remote internship is open all year round. Application is reviewed on a rolling basis and is expected to be submitted at least 1 month prior to desired start date.
Internship duration: 8 to 24 weeks
Working hours: 30 - 40 hours per week (varied depending on applicants and positions)
Program Fee & Inclusion:
Program fee: US$990
Guaranteed internship placement relevant to your major and skill set
Pre-program orientation: Our onsite staff will guide you through 02 online, interactive orientations that focus on Vietnam and Vietnamese culture, how to navigate cross-cultural communications, how to work remotely effectively.
Career mentorship: Resume coaching, real interview with international employers, online expert sharing session.
Cultural sessions: Facilitated social exchanges with local peers, cross-cultural debriefs with local staff and fellow international interns.
On-going internship support: We monitor your progress and offer cross-cultural communications or work-related supports as needed.
Weekly check-ins with host company (and program coach/ coordinator)
E-certificate upon successful completion (upon request)
Our entire process is an easy 5-step journey – from application to after you return home.
Browse and apply! Check out the wide range of programs we offer by major, industry or location. Select the program you want (you can choose up to 5) and click Apply! For this step, you will need to fill in personal information and upload a resume.
Can’t decide? Contact us for individualized recommendations. No fee is required at this stage and you can still change your selection later after an interview with our Placement Advisors.
After your application is submitted, our Placement Advisor team will review your application and get in touch for a FREE online consultation on available opportunities. We will also answer all your questions about the location and guide you through the next steps.
No rush to commitment! After the interview, you’ll receive a Conditional Offer with details of your chosen program. You’ll have time to review the offer and when ready, submit a deposit to secure your place. This deposit is fully refundable if you are not placed in a program.
Welcome onboard! Our onsite team will work with you to ensure we secure a suitable placement. You will get to learn more about the role/ program you’re applying for through detailed description or interview with potential host companies so that both sides know whether it’s a good fit. If all goes well, congratulations! You will receive a placement offer. Time to prepare for your internship! Here’s the list of things to complete:
It’s official! Internship starts officially on Monday when you will have a virtual company induction to get you oriented and ready. Afterwards, your weeks will be filled with engaging works, weekly check-ins, cultural immersion sessions and more.
You did it! To wrap up the program, we’ll host a virtual final evaluation session with you and your host. To take full advantage of the internship, we encourage you to share your experiences, join our global alumni network and add the internship to your list of achievements on your resume/ Linkedin profile!
Your selected programs
You have not selected any programs.