YOUR LIFE IN VIETNAM WILL BE EXCITING
Rising up from wars, Vietnam has gone through significant changes over the past decades and we are showing our resilience and strength as we join the global economy. Studying and doing internships here, where long-standing traditions are simultaneously emphasized with heading towards the future, you will mix and mingle with the locals, gain hands-on experience in your fields of study and discover your place in the world.
On this journey abroad of self exploration and development, we - ABROADER are here to take care of you and provide support throughout your process of getting to and living in Vietnam until the moment you depart your location. Our pride in being one of the pioneering providers of safe and meaningful internship and study abroad programs in Southeast Asia starting with Vietnam does not just come from the following numbers.
“From Southeast Asia to the world and from the world to Southeast Asia, both start with Vietnam”
- This has been our vision since establishment. Vietnam is growing to be the next international hub of Asia that attracts attention from all over the world for its stable and booming economy, beautiful nature and scenery, delicious food and friendly locals throughout the entire country!
- Learn more about what your prospective internship, study abroad or service-learning program location has to offer here.
GETTING TO YOUR LOCATION
- This step plays an important role in your pre-departure preparation to Vietnam. From Visa Processing, Flight Booking, Insurance to Budgeting for your journey abroad, you may find lots of information and get overwhelmed. But no worries, your assigned Program Coordinator is there to support you!
- Check out in detail how ABROADER support you and our tips to help you get to your program location safe and sound here.
LIVING IN YOUR LOCATION
- Choosing to intern or study abroad means you are challenged to learn to adapt to a new living environment. Instead of waking up in your super comfy bed back home, you may be somewhat astonished on the first morning abroad realizing you are now in a totally unfamiliar setting while still trying to get over jet lag. Soon after, it will be time to open your mind and get ready to experience new things in Vietnam, including accommodation, transportation, health & safety and social etiquettes.
- All you need to know to make your life abroad as comfortable and safe as back home can be found here.
YOUR SOCIAL IDENTITY ABROAD
- When travelling to a new culture, your identities can influence the experiences you have interacting with local communities and individuals. By learning how your identities might be perceived abroad, you can be prepared for how you are received, treated or interacted with and how you might need to consider your behaviour and attitudes in the local environment.
- Find out why sometimes local Vietnamese might stare at you here.
YOUR LOCAL BUDDIES
- What makes ABROADER’s programs stand out in service quality is our Local Buddy Program, designed to help make it easier for you to integrate with locals and find your way around in a whole new living environment. Specifically, the program is built to give you the opportunity to make friends with your local peers while giving them the exposure to your cultures. It is a must-have in all of our programs, for we would love to make your time in Vietnam full of memorable experiences.
- Learn more about who your local buddies are and what they do here.
More than anything, our team is here to provide you with a safe and enjoyable program abroad.
David Mechael Duplantier
IT Internship ,University of California, San Diego, USA
IT Internship ,Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
Environmental Engineering Internship ,Durham University, England
Elisa Wynne Durkin
Nursing Internship ,Colorado State University, USA
Environment Internship ,University of Notre Dame, USA
Nursing Internship ,FH Campus Wien, Austria
I think my experience is different from others. I think many people who joined the internship say something like ‘I find what I wanna do in the future’ or ‘I find discover myself.’ But for me, I cannot find my future job. I cannot say working at hotel is my future job. Before I go to Vietnam, I really wanted to work at hotel or be something it cherishes the hospitality such as a flight attendant. I thought I’m really open minded and it is best job for me. After finishing the internship, I thought the job at hotel is really nice job, to do best for the people all the time like I thought once but now I cannot say I wanna work at hotel in the future with 100% sure. It’s because I feel stressful when I receive the bad service as a customer. More and more I polish my service, I’m really dissatisfied with the service of others. So now I wanna put a distance from the service job. So now, I’m looking for what I wanna do in the future in Japan and challenges many things. But this is what I can say with 100% sure It was best decision to take the internship in Vietnam. It is because thanks to the challenge of internship in Vietnam, I became to love challenges much more than the time before going to Vietnam. Before going to Vietnam, I had a fear to challenge. But now, I challenge many things and I realize my life is really full one! And I wanna recommend this internship to other Japanese students of course. You may be able to find your future job and yourself or not, no matter how different you feel about internship after finishing it, I can say with 100% sure it will be worthwhile to your life in some way.
Hospitality Internship ,Tokyo Woman`s Christian University, Japan
Aeroplan Engineering Internship ,Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
Electrical Engineering & Computing Study Tour ,University of Newcastle, Australia
IT Internship ,Republic Polytechnic, Singapore