Advisor tip: Check with our Advisor for more specific details and before you make any travel arrangements.
- Placement-only option: If you only need program placement, program fee is set at $700 USD/ placement for all durations.
- 4-6 weeks option are only open for medical and education internships. For other majors, most host organizations prefer minimum 8 weeks and availability of 4-6 week options are not guaranteed.
- Medical internship entails an extra fee of $100 – 300 USD per month depending on host hospitals. This will be sent directly to the hosts to cover training fee, administration and training tools.
WHAT is INCLUDED
Our full-package program guarantees fully-supported, locally-immersive experiences and includes:
- Internship placement
- Visa application (business visa)*
- Accommodation (homestay/ studio/ shared apartment)*
- Pre-departure guide
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off at designated time)
- On-site orientations
- Local SIM card
- Excursion to top destinations in Vietnam (Ha Long Bay or Mekong Delta)
- City tour & Social and cultural activities with onsite staff
- Local volunteer support
- Onsite supports from ABROADER staff with 24/7 hotline
- On-going & Final program evaluation
- Welcome & Farewell dinners
- Public Liability Insurance
- Certification upon completion of the program
Standard option is studio room. Basic facilities will be provided, including air-conditioner, bathroom with water heater, Wi-Fi, bedding, mini fridge, kitchen. Electricity is not included. Electricity bill is typically $100 – 150 USD per month depending on your usage. Electricity bill will be charged directly to students at the end of month and when check out.
Visa application fee is included in our program fee. The quoted fee is for standard passport holders, including those from the US, Canada, the EU, Australia, Singapore. For other citizenships, visa fee may change depending on home country and duration.
A $500 deposit is needed to secure your booking. This deposit is fully refundable if there is no placement available and will be credited towards the final program fee. For more info, see our How it works.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Visa stamping fee (to be paid to the custom upon arrival)
- Meals and other personal expenses
Our programs are all year round. Application deadline is 2 months prior to your start date.
For smooth preparations, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, preferable 3 – 4 months in advance.
Late application is subject to late submission fee of $200.
|Thursday||Arrival & Airport Pick-up|
|Friday||Orientation & Welcome Meal|
|Monday||Company Induction & First working day|
|Last working week||Evaluation & Farewell|
Environmental Engineering Internship ,Durham University, England
Aeroplan Engineering Internship ,Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
Culinary Internship ,Master’s Degree at Stanford University, USA
IT Internship ,Pennsylvania State University, USA
Overall, I think I had a really fun time and enjoyed the many different kind of activities. At first, I was quite nervous about going somewhere overseas alone to do internship but it was definitely worth it. I not only got work experience but learnt about the culture in Vietnam which I would never had a chance to do if I hadn’t come.
Marketing Internship ,Keio University, Japan
Optometry Internship ,South Dakota State University, USA
Education Internship ,Monash University, Australia
Sandra Gomez Vega
Nursing Internship ,University of Texas Austin, USA
Muhammad Zaidi Bin Noraidi
IT Internship ,Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
Nursing Internship ,FH Campus Wien, Austria