Terms & Conditions
Updated August 10, 2022
WHEREAS: ABROADER is willing to provide internship experiences pursuant to the intern’s skills and expectations;
AND WHEREAS: The Intern is seeking to enroll in ABROADER’s internship program; This document is a formal agreement between the intern and ABROADER. Its aim is to clearly spell out the roles and responsibilities of the two parties involved.
Field(s) of internship: ___
Internship location: Vietnam
Duration & Dates:
The approximate duration of your internship is ___ weeks starting from ___
This is a full-time internship. Approximately 30 – 40 hours/week from Monday – Friday.
Job description & benefits:
As described in the Internship offer letter.
Effective Date of The Contract & Its Validity Term
The agreement is valid from the moment of its signing by the two parties.
The agreement is valid until the Intern’s end date of the internship program in Vietnam.
Overall Communication & Collaboration
During the internship, if there is any problem occurring between ABROADER and Intern,
between Intern and his/her host organization, ABROADER and Intern will together look for
and implement the best options available.
Responsibilities – ABROADER Will
Ensure that the internship placement matches, to the closest extent possible, Intern’s
needs and expectations.
Ensure that the program services as described in Program Fee Coverage are well arranged.
- Provide Intern with information regarding internship placement and other
arrangements for Intern’s internship in Vietnam
- Provide Intern with their internship agenda and orientation
- Assign a Program Coordinator to provide support for the Intern during the internship
- Arrange airport services: If the time and date of the Intern’s arrival in Vietnam are to be between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm from Monday to Friday (local time), ABROADER will arrange a Program Coordinator to pick up the Intern at the airport. If the time of the Intern’s arrival in Vietnam is not within this time frame, ABROADER will arrange car services for the Intern to travel from the airport to the accommodation
- Support Intern if he/ she encounters any problems related to daily living, cultural integration, and work during the internship period
Responsibilities – The Intern will
Before the internship starts
- Have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the end of the program
- Apply for proper international health and/or travel insurance before leaving for the
- Provide ABROADER with specific dietary or medical requirements (if any), final travel
itinerary to Vietnam
- ABROADER’s pre-departure guide is only one component of the intern’s preparation.
It is the intern’s own responsibility to do their own research to understand issues
related to safety, health, political, cultural, and religious conditions in Vietnam
During the time of the internship
- Comply with all laws and regulations set by the Government of Vietnam,
ABROADER’s Internship Code of Conduct and host organization’s work regulations.
- Be fully responsible for any expenses that are not included in ABROADER’s Program
- Be fully responsible for any medical costs, including body dames, incurred during
the internship. If those damages are the result of the Intern’s work activities assigned
by the host organization, the host organization’s insurance policy for interns will
- Inform the Program Coordinator whenever planning to travel outside of the host city
- Report to Program Coordinator in case of emergency, including but not limited to
illness, traffic collisions, robbery, etc
- Complete ABROADER’s Internship Quality Survey and participate in the final
internship evaluation meeting with ABROADER before the internship ends
- Grant ABROADER with copyrights to use Intern’s internship information and images
in ABROADER’s marketing materials
- Cooperate in providing potential testimonials and sharing experiences
Program fees cover the following services
- Internship placement
- Visa application
- Accommodation rent for the length of your internship program – Type:
Twin-sharing/ Studio Apartment/ Homestay (excluding electricity)
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off)
- Pre-departure guide
- On-site orientations
- Local SIM card
- Excursion to top destinations in Vietnam (Ha Long Bay or Mekong Delta)
- City tours, social and cultural activities
- Local buddy arrangement
- 24/7 onsite support from ABROADER staff
- On-going & Final program evaluation
- Welcome & Farewell meals
- Certificate upon completing the program
Program fees do NOT include
- Quarantine expenses, Covid 19 tests.
- International travel Insurance covering Covid 19 treatment.
- Visa stamping fee (to be paid at the airport)
- Visa extend fee
- Passport fees (if necessary)
- Accommodation’s early check-in & late check-out
- Housing damage deposit & housing termination penalty
- Electricity (roughly 50 – 150 USD per month depending on your usage. Interns pay
monthly electricity bill directly to accommodation manager)
- Other personal expenses
Payment terms and dates are specified in the program fee invoice. Late payment will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
In such cases, ABOADER’s policies and procedures will apply.
Passport and Visa Requirements
For all countries, an up-to-date passport is required. In most countries, your passport
needs to be valid for at least six months after the end of your program.
The Visa application fee is included in ABROADER’s program fee (unless otherwise specified).
This fee is needed to grant the Vietnam visa approval letter from the Immigration
Department. The stamping visa fee is different from the processing fee and not included in
ABROADER’s services. Interns will be paying this fee directly to the Immigration office at
Vietnam’s international airport on arrival. The standard stamping fee for a single entry (for 1
month & 3 months) is 25 USD; and 50 USD for multiple entries (for 1 month & 3 months).
Termination & Refund
Termination and refund policies are specified in ABROADER’s Policies & Procedures. By
participating in ABROADER’s program, the intern agrees to comply with ABROADER’s terms
During the time of the internship in Vietnam, violation of any terms including this
agreement by the Intern may result in disciplinary action from ABROADER.
Force majeure: Neither Party shall take responsibility as the contract has not been fulfilled
in case of force majeure out of control of the parties. Either party in each case of force
majeure, by some means or others, shall inform the other party to limit losses and
Any modification, adjustment, or correction of the contract shall be agreed upon by both
parties in writing.
The agreement has two (02) copies; each party keeps one (01) copy. In case of dispute, all
copies have the same legal value.
Any dispute or disagreement occurring between the two parties during the internship
the program shall be discussed and negotiated in good faith.